Monday, August 27, 2012

"Let's have a knitting and scrapbooking party and afterwards we'll go to the senior center and eat prunes"


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
LOVE YOU!
 
riding bikes all day
walking in maze like neighborhoods
running from appointments just to get there on time
riding bikes in the rain
tucson is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot
weirdest contacts I've ever had in my life
awkward has been redefined
It's laughing so hard with your companion that you have to consciously take a breather
talking in foreign accents
running into a guy who had a trained pig living in his apartment. he would spin or sit if you gave him cheerios
mormon.org notes on our car
visiting seminary and remembering how much fun it was
giving the first vision and having it seem new ever single time you share it
being so completely frustrated by one of your investigators that you don't even know what to do with them anymore then they tell you "I just wanted to tell you thank you. For absolutely everything. For giving me faith and hope. For seeing me change, immensely. Thank you for helping me want to change. I am so fortunate. And so lucky. I am SO EXCITED to get baptized"
or
when people actually start living the word of wisdom. finally.
or
when someone tells you they are getting baptized the day after their birthday and they say "It's going to be my first birthday where I'm completely clean!"
 
those moments are pretty worth it.
 
love you!
-hermana aguas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

send her some love!