Monday, October 1, 2012

can you see the luna?


Hey family-
 
favorite line of the week:
Adrian "sorry my mom isn't here, she's trading icecream with another lady..."
me, "oh, that's okay."
Adrian, "I thought ice cream trading was illegal!"
 
Sounds like everything is getting busy, getting ready for the trip! Enjoy California for me, and tell Brett to send some love from Phoenix (or wherever he is going)
I can't believe it's already October! From the looks of it down here, you could have fooled me. The only reason I know it's close is because people are stocking up on costumes, candy, and pumpkins are popping up. They don't have as many here though. I've only seen a few small piles at the grocery store.
 
To be completely honest, I don't even remember what happened this week. I do know that lots of good things happened, but Sister Hallett and I both can't remember what on earth went on.
The relief Societ broadcast was incredible.
We had a relief society fiesta with the stake beforehand. It made me laugh a little because everyone was trying to say "hola" as much as possible, quickly followed by, "I don't really speak spanish". But that wasn't the good part. I loved how everyone talked about the Atonement and what we are capable of doing with and through it. Sister Reeves especially got to me. When it showed the video of Christ, speaking about how He Wept--I was just speechless. It reminded me of an experience I had a little go, where all you have to do is remember that you are not alone. That the Savior will take his time to hold onto you, because you are His.
 
"But, behold, Zion hat said: The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me-but he will show that he hath not. For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee, O house of Israel. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."
 
Anyways, everyone should watch her talk. and then watch these videos. they are all  incredible, unfortunately they don't have all of them up, but some of my favorites are up. Especially the "Go and sin no more"
 
anyways. gotta go.
love you
xoxo hermana waters

No comments:

Post a Comment

send her some love!